Surface Condenser Cleaning Pump
ROBINSON 2 Gun Pump System is designed to shoot tube cleaners through tubes ranging from 5/8” to 1-1/4” in main surface condensers, auxiliary condensers, and heat exchangers. With the right ROBINSON tube cleaner this pump system can clean even the toughest scale. It effectively increases the facilities low water pressure to 350-400 psi, necessary for proper operation to propel tube cleaners through the entire length of the tube.
- Designed for optional one or two person operation.
- Rotation of water guns ensures a smooth two person operation.
- Pump comes mounted on a base with industrial wheels for easy mobility.
- Consistent performance on every job.
- 10 HP electric motor; operates on 220/440 Volt, 3 phase electric.
- Adjustable pressure regulator allows the operator to raise or lower the pressure.
- Inlet port accepts 1-1/2” inlet hose.
- Outlet port accepts 3/4” outlet hose.
- Requires 20-70 psi of water at 35 GPM.